Kids in the Kitchen Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is run by HelloFresh AG whose address is Saarbrücker Straße 37a, 10405 Berlin, Germany ("Promoter"). The prize draw is open in the USA, UK, Germany/Austria, the Netherlands and Belgium to aged 16 and over, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and of Jamie Oliver Holdings Limited and their respective affiliated companies. For the avoidance of doubt, Jamie Oliver Group (which includes any entity in which Jamie Oliver has a direct or indirect business interest) is not administrating this prize draw and shall take no responsibility for any element of the prize draw, including prize provision.
2. A Facebook account with a public profile is required in order to participate in this prize draw. If you don’t have a Facebook account you can register for free at www.facebook.com.
3. In addition to these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, you agree that all terms and conditions and policies of Facebook shall apply to this prize draw given that the prize draw takes place via Facebook. All Facebook terms and conditions and policies, together with these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, shall together be referred to herein as "the Terms and Conditions".
4. The prize draw opens at 1:00 a.m. on Tuesday, 6 September 2016 and the closing date for receipt of all entries is at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, 18 September 2016.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted. No third party or bulk entries are allowed.
6. No purchase or fee is payable to enter the prize draw.
7. Entry to this prize draw can be made by sending a photo or video of your favourite moment with your children or parents in the kitchen on Facebook with the #HelloFreshChallenge.
8. There are five prizes each consisting of a signed Jamie Oliver cookbook “Everyday Super Food” and a free week of HelloFresh meals for each winner of the challenge in the USA, UK, the Netherlands, Belgium and a single winner for the countries Germany/Austria. Immediately following the closing date, the Promoter will set up an album of all timely received photos and videos under the #HelloFreshChallenge. The five winners will be the entrants who have received the most “likes” for their shared photo or video in their respective resident country by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, 28 September 2016 whereby there is only a single winner for the countries Germany/Austria which – for purposes of this price draw – are treated as a single country. Furthermore, the entrants shall meet all entry requirements and no breach of any of the Terms and Conditions must have occurred.
9. The winners will be notified on or shortly after 7 October 2016 and the winners will be asked to send an email to Promoter containing their name, age, postal and email address ("Winner Information"). Within 30 days of receipt by Promoter of the Winner Information, Promoter will post the prize to the postal address provided, at the cost of the Promoter. If Winner Information is not received by Promoter within 7 days of Promoter notifying a winner, Promoter shall be entitled to select a new winner using the same selection technique as referred to in paragraph 9.
10. All entries must be original and not infringe the rights of any third party. In particular, all individuals shown on the photo or in the video must have consented to the use thereof for purposes of this prize draw. Any entries which seem in the sole discretion of Promoter to be plagiarized, copied, or stock or library photos or videos will be deleted and the entrant disqualified from the prize draw.
11. Upon submitting any photo, video or other material you are granting a non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual and sub-licensable license to Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content throughout the universe for any purpose in any media now known or hereafter invented, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. You waive all so-called "moral rights" in all submitted material.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries, which are incomplete, delayed, corrupted, damaged, wrongly posted or not received for whatsoever reason. Incomplete and late entries will not be taken into account. The Promoter shall not be responsible for non-inclusion of any entries as a result of technical failures on Facebook.
13. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using any means to circumvent the Terms and Conditions such as, and without limitation, using multiple Facebook accounts, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the sole opinion of the Promoter or otherwise being in breach of the Terms and Conditions, such entries will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void and forfeited.
14. No correspondence will be entered into with respect to the selection of the winners and the selection of the winners hereunder cannot be appealed. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or withdraw all or parts of the prize if Promoter finds evidence of breach by an entrant or the winners of any of the Terms and Conditions.
15. You agree not to use the logo, image, signature, voice, film, photographic portrayal, virtual and/or electronic representation or any unauthorised reproduction, or the reputation or other characteristics belonging to Promoter, Jamie Oliver, Jamie Oliver Limited or any of their group or associated companies as an implication of any association, approval or endorsement of any products or services.
16. The Promoter may in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reasons vary or amend the Prize Draw Terms and Conditions and in such event, the amended terms and conditions, and a notification regarding the amendments, will be posted on Facebook. Promoter shall not be liable as a result of any amended terms and conditions.
17. Winners may be required to provide ID to demonstrate their age and failure to do so may result in prize entitlement being withdrawn.
18. It is a condition of entry that winners may be required to take part in post-prize draw publicity with no further recompense.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this prize draw in
the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reasons, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
20. By entering into the prize draw, you agree that any personal information you supply may be used by Promoter and its affiliated companies, their staff, employees and agents, for the purpose of administering the prize draw, and will be kept securely and processed lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act, as amended from time to time, and will not be shared with any third party without your prior written consent.
21. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their staff, employees and agents harmless from any claims, suits, losses, demands, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal fees) that arise from any breach by you of any of the Terms and Conditions.
22. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook and Facebook take no responsibility for any element of the prize draw, including prize provision.
23. English law governs this prize draw and these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this prize draw.